Gambaran mengenai Dual Whatsapp
No rooting is needed.
1. Why choose this cool app?
As we all know, WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available forAndroid. This magic app uses your phone's Internet connection to send andreceive messages, voice calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
With more and more people are using dual SIM phone, officialversion can not satisfy their demand of running 2 accounts in 1 phonesimultaneously. People may recommend apps like gbwhatsapp, ogwhatsapp, but theyare all dead now. You are unable to find them on Google Play, and even if youdownloaded latest version ogwhatsapp apk from other website, it still can’twork properly.
So we developed this Black-tech app to satisfy theseusers’ demands. We promise that it can be powerful, stable & easy-to-use.Get it now to manage your 2 accounts on one device!
2. Only 3 steps to use!
Step 1: Download and install this wonderful application from Google Play.
Step 2: Open it and click “open” button inside to create the 2nd account.(Before that, make sure you have installed the latest version of Whazaap)
Step 3:Log in to your 2nd account.
• Permissions: We need to apply for the permissions required by the apps addedinside to function normally.
• Consumption: The app itself doesn't take up too much memory, battery and databy which are actually consumed by the second account running inside.
• Notifications: Please add the app to white list or exceptional list of some"boost apps" to ensure that notification of the second accountfunctions well.
• Device: It can only used on Android smart phone. So if you want to use it oniphone, tablet or PC, please ignore it.
• Web in PC: Of course you can use this wonderful feature as usual.
For more details or wanting to download our latestversion, please pay attention to the update information on our website:http://www.dual-account.com.
For any further query, like you can not run 2 WhatsAppproperly in your phone, please feel free to contact us via the"Feedback" feature inside application or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org