Gambaran mengenai Elements Broken Lands
A corruption is spreading through the lands of Arastia. An ancient evil is leading a seemingly unstoppable darkness through the world. The Goddess Isiria needs you to harness the limitless power of the creatures of Arastia as you seek to become a master of the elements and take down the enigmatic evil that's intent on igniting an apocalypse in Arastia.
"I'm impressed! The game looks beautiful and, more importantly, it's fun and engaging. I'm really enjoying playing it." - Alex Seropian, Co-founder of Bungie the creators of Halo.
• CUSTOMIZATION: Level up your Elementalist as you play through both Quests and the Arena, and use the additional power to level up, enhance, and equip cards in your collection to make them uniquely yours.
• QUESTING: Your quest to save the Lands of Arastia from the destructive powers of the Corruption will take you through many unique maps and locations, battle against hundreds of enemies, and earn unique rewards.
• MARKETPLACE: Interact with a completely player-driven Marketplace. You can buy, sell, and bid on cards using detailed information and trending charts to help you figure out how to find the best deals in this supply and demand-driven economy.
• MULTIPLAYER: Enter the arena to fight other players in ladder matches, and prove to everyone across the globe that your deck is a thing of legend. Battle to the top of the leaderboards, increase your rank, and show your friends how much better you are at everything.
• LEADERBOARDS: Leaderboards allows players to constantly compete with others in challenging battles. The rating system keeps players on a balanced scale, and allows users to view full reports on their friends as well as the top players in the game.
• BOSSES: At the end of every continent, players will have the state of their deck tested by the most powerful, dangerous creatures in all of Arastia. Fight against the likes of Leviathan, Nidhogg, The Kraken, and Norbert the Star-Nosed Mole.